Ways to charge your crystal
Crystals are strongly associated with spirituality, healing, and energy. There is no denying that crystals play a significant role in both tarot card readings and chakra activities, regardless of whether you are a fan of either. However, you must first learn how to charge crystals properly before you can begin dealing with them. To prepare your crystals for use in your spiritual life, you must first allow them to receive energy by opening them up. Your crystals will be more effective if they have been charged beforehand, just like when using a phone.
- Placing them under the full moon: To charge your crystals under the full moon, select a location where you can see the moon clearly. Simply set your crystals on the ground once you have found a spot, and then wait at least an hour for them to absorb the moonlight. You can also put your crystals in a bowl of water and let them charge all night if you can’t find an area where you can view the moon.
- Soak them in moon water: Moon water is simply water that has been exposed to moonlight. You can do this by leaving your bowl of water out in the open during a full moon or by laying it on a windowsill where it will be illuminated by the moon. Just put your crystals in the moon water in the bowl, and let them soak for at least four hours. If you want, you can leave them overnight. The crystals will get charged and ready for use as they absorb the lunar energy.
- Using a larger stone: Clearing out smaller stones can be facilitated by using large quartz clusters, amethyst geodes, and selenite slabs. Any of these stones may be placed inside or on top of your stone. The unbalanced energies present in the resting stone are supposedly removed by the vibrations of the larger stone.
- Natural light: You can place your crystals out at any time to cleanse and recharge, despite the fact that ceremonial cleansing is sometimes focused around specific points in the solar or lunar cycle. Your crystals will be able to soak in the light of the moon and sun if you place them outside before dusk and plan to bring them inside before 11 a.m.
- Make sure to return for the crystals in the morning as prolonged exposure to direct sunshine may wear its surface. Put your gems directly on the ground if you can. This will enable more cleaning. Make sure they won’t be bothered by nearby wildlife or bystanders wherever they are.
- Place the crystals with plants around or bury them in the soil: Burying stones in the ground or among plants is a better way to charge the crystals because stones have qualities that are derived from the ground. To give a crystal the energy of the Earth, fill a pot with dirt, drill a hole, lay the crystal within, and then fill the hole with more soil.
We take care of ourselves when we take care of our crystals. We’re allowing energy that’s inharmonious with our lives and intentions to leave in a peaceful and healing manner. By taking these simple steps, we can interact with the stones, with ourselves, and with others, more mindfully you can buy Weight Loss Bracelet.